Wednesday, April 07, 2010

What's In A Name

Soooo, this post is to announce the selection of nick names for my in-laws.  The nick names that people posted were not (no to offend anyone) inspired.  Therefore, I'm posting a list and asking you to vote in the comments section, cause I'm a lame-O and don't know where to go to get a survey for the blog.  Anywhoo, below are the options I've selected.

1 - Old People
2 - Old Woman/Old Man
3 - Gramps/Grams
4 - Poppa/Momma
5 - Willy/Ruthie
6 - dinlaw/minlaw

The survey is only going to be up until Friday and then the one with the most votes (well, really, ultimately I will decide - JK) will be chosen.
Jim

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

I like #6, kinda fun without referring to 'old' in any way.

Moore Fun Stories said...

I like # 6. It sounds pretty cool.

brandy said...

#4 gets my vote.

Anonymous said...

Well since this survey is about me and the old guy, I vote for #5...I call him William or Santa Bill or Mr. C..and Ruthie was my sweet mothers name so I will be called Ruthie (Baby Ruth to you Jim.) #6 sounds like Dimwit and Dimmerwit.... The survey is OVER....