Sunday, April 04, 2010

Old People

This post is for my Mother-in-law, who regularly reads this blog, and who happens to be staying with Princess and I (for which we are extremely grateful).


Seems that my in-laws have taken my calling them Old People as a sign that they are getting on my nerves while they are staying here.  This is in fact FALSE!  I only use the term Old People, Old Man, and Old Woman so that I am not revealing their true identities.  I viewed it as a term of endearment, that has now gone awry.


So dear blog readers, since Princess and I don't have any children, we don't call them Grandma/Nana/Nonna/Abuela, Grandpa/Gramps/Grandad/Abuelo.  HELP me here!  If there is a name or phrase that will help me identify them without causing harm, I'm all "ears" to suggestions.

6 comments:

brandy said...

Santa and Mrs. Claus???

Jim said...

I don't think so - maybe I'll leave that as a last resort - thanks Brandy

The Kuykendalls... said...

My Mother in Law and I just refer to each other as DIL or MIL.. Our meaning is Mother in Love or Daughter in Love...

Stamp With Linz said...

How about Bill and Linda? ;)

Jim said...

Lindsey, did you not understand that I was trying to NOT use their identities

Kim and DeAnn said...

call bill linda and linda bill, that won't give their identites away