Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Time

Time is just flying by. Here I sit, almost one week post Thanksgiving, in Sacramento, CA for the night. I have spent since Monday working in Modesto, and tonight I'm catching some winks in Sacramento before the day long travel trip home.

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by, 22 days until Christmas!!!! What?! I better get my behind in gear and get some shopping done. Princess is working on handmade Christmas cards, so hopefully those will get out sometime this weekend. We still have to set up the tree, garland, and all the other "stuff" that goes with making our house into the Christmas Spirit.

I have pictures of turkey day, but you'll have to wait until I get home to download them from the camera.

Be safe everyone and keep whistling, humming, or singing those wonderful Christmas carols.

Jim

1 comment:

Larry said...

Is this a low maintenance BLOG now?