Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy

Yesterday, Princess was under the weather and we both stayed home from Church. I got bored, and started a project that has been six months in the making. Removing the kitchen wallpaper. I posted some pictures below to show the progress I've made, and the work yet to be done.
Kitchen part, wallpaper yet to be removed.

Windows looking to the backyard

Area above kitchen door, in progress at this point

Same shot, showing the "bigger picture".

I will be getting more fabric softener today, finishing the wall next to the fridge, and then moving all the "stuff" from the top of the kitchen cupboards, removing that paper, and sanding and floating the wall so that I can texture. Then comes painting, then comes putting it all back! Yeesh!

4 comments:

Larry said...

Better you than me.

Michelle said...

Wow.
Wow.
Wow.
BIG PROJECT!!! Luckily it's one of those where in the process you begin to think whose idea was this, but after you finish you're so glad it was yours! It will look fantastic when you are done.
GOOD LUCK!
What may I ask are you doing to the walls? What color paint, etc?

Leah said...

Oops. I was logged on as my sister in law. That last comment was from me!

Christina Price said...

You go Jim! I will try and post some pictures of Natalie Hope as soon as I get a chance. Love you guys!!