Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ever had one of those...

So, I haven't abandoned my blog - our blog. We've both been so busy since Stake Conference that neither of us has had time to update the site.
Jim's Reader's Digest version: Mexico trips twice, Pennsylvania and Georgia once, and this past week, WACO - Yes dear friends not since June 2007 have I spent one entire week at home working from the office. Felt great - and I'm taking tomorrow off to spend quality time with Princess.
Princesses Reader's Digest Version: Bored, more Bored, - oh and movies, I get to watch all of the Netflix movies when Jim's not home, send them back and get more! Work has been busy, Church has been busy, and I can't believe that Summer is here already. It's too hot.
Now, some photos:
Front of house - Flowers and plants gearing up for blooms.

Princess arriving home after all the yard work is done!

Graham's Birthday cake - She's gotten so good!

Sydnee's Monkey Cake

And lastly - We painted the Living Room - Beige - no really, Nomadic Desert


Finally there is contrast between the walls, the trim, and the ceiling!

I'm Lovin IT!

Be Safe - Jim

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Jimmy! First off...those cakes are fabulous. Secondly, we painted our living room...GREEN. The dining room, entry and sunroom...also GREEN. And the kitchen? A darker GREEN. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in an avocado. Come and see it some time. I think it might freak you out.

Stamp With Linz said...

Yeah! :) I can't wait to see the livingroom! And Sydnee's cake was the bomb.