Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday & Ironing

Our neighbors just left after a short visit. We have known them for 5+ years and have really been blessed with their friendship. They have a three year old daughter who is just really precious to Princess and me.

While they were here, I was ironing clothes for my upcoming trip (I know, It's the Sabbath, but Princess had me working so hard in the garden yesterday that I really didn't have time to iron) and the mom tells us a story from yesterday. They were cleaning out the family video cabinet to move it to the back bedroom and out fell Disney/Pixar's "The Incredibles". Well their little girl picks up the DVD, looks at it, studies it, turns to mom and dad, pointing to the cover right on Mr. Incredible and says "Look, It's Jim"! Both parents were rolling, and we all had a good laugh just now when they told us the story.

If you look at the picture of my new haircut, I kinda do look like Mr. Incredible. Especially like this, all buff and muscle looking ! :-)

I think it's great and I told their little girl she could call me "Mr. Incredible" any time she wanted to. It's kind of like my other title I have "Lord and Master" (inside story - Sarah make sure you tell Becca and Madison).

Great day - had to share.

Jim

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Mr. Incredible...I mean Jim. I am linking you to the place I used as a tutorial for putting a banner on your blog. I ran into a few glitches here and there, so if you need more help, let me know.
http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/2005/07/how-to-2.html