Sunday, July 02, 2006

The day after

So I have been at this for an hour, trying to upload a photo to Blogger without it totally ruining my alignment, etc. I got so aggravated, I uploaded the photos to Flickr instead - view them there.

Here is the upclose view - just a little scary.

Church was good today - Fast and Testimony meeting, and two baby blessings. The Schumates and the Blackhursts, Mathew and Sydnee respectively. Sacrament meeting was quite emotional today - It was a little draining. My primary class was reduced to two kids, they had a really hard time understanding going from a Prophet (Joshua, last weeks lesson) to Judges and then back to a Prophet again to lead the Israelites. It could be that it is just summer and their attention spans have taken the needed summer break.

Enjoy the pictures - can't wait to hear the comments (Sarah, Debbie)!

Jim

No comments: