Sunday, July 23, 2006

Missing In Action

So the past week was spent in southeastern Texas doing some project work. Long, extremely hot humid days (remember, I am a somewhat desk jockey), little or no internet connection, so I took the easy way out and didn't post.

Got back home late Friday - driving from southeastern Texas to Waco is not bad, just the bad traffic in Houston - I feel for my friends who live and commute in that traffic.

Yesterday I got my new "do" re-done and they tried to give my "tips" a highlight, we'll see if it happens again next week. By the way, the way they tried to give me highlights was a new method called "buffing your head" - picture how a shoe shine person holds the cloth when they shine your shoes, only a lot lighter movement across your hair/head.

Church was good today, my class was quite reverent, came home, had some lunch, took a nap and now here I sit. I don't have to travel next week, so I will have more time to post. Tonight for dinner, we are having Chicken Parmesan! Princess got the recipe off Martha Stewart Living Food magazine a couple of years ago and now I can't eat it at any Italian restaurant we go to cause it is not as good as Princess' - I'm spoiled.

Jim

No comments: