Monday, May 01, 2006

Nip & Tuck


Tonight we've been watching the Season one DVD's for Nip/Tuck. This show airs on the F/X network and Princess just loves it. I on the other hand have to watch many...and I mean many of the scenes with my hands in front of my face. Yes, yes, I am the queasy one in our family, and this show just like ER brings out my biggest fear and weakness...blood and gore.

As I have said before Princess works for a Dentist (has been a Dental assistant all our married life) and loves the gore...Her fav movies are vampire flicks. Princess used to come home from work and share gory details over dinner...until the night I almost puked on my plate (about our third night home from the honeymoon). Ever since she is much lighter with the details, and never, and I mean never, shares them over dinner! See, I knew I married the best dang woman in the whole world.

I also bought Aeon Flux over the weekend, but we haven't had time to watch it yet. As soon as we do, I will post my review of two thumbs waaaaayyyy uuuppp or two thumbs waaaaayyyy down!

Seriously, if you like ER - check out nip/tuck you may just like it too...IF you can handle the gore that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would you like some cheese with that whine????