Monday, December 07, 2009

Winter

I'm here in Chicago, Beautiful city, but it is cooollld! I mean 35 F for the high when I landed at 4:00 PM. Thanks goodness I packed my scarf, gloves, and heavier coat. It's also cold back home. I've looked forward to cooler weather, but this came fast and it seems like the cool down lasted only one day.

I've also got quite a bit on my plate. Two of my team are retiring the end of December, so more training on my part. I'm not having sour grapes, they both deserve it, almost thirty years of service each. I can see it now, it's going to be a busy 2010. Heaven help both me, Princess, and the girls - I'm going to be more of a stranger than ever.

Jim

2 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Booooooooooo!
Stay warm! :)

Kim and DeAnn said...

http://thekanddwittsend.blogspot.com/


HELLO - we are freezing.