Sunday, December 06, 2009

Aha Moments

You know, sometimes life comes at you fast and you've got to be on your toes to handle it. This has been me lately. Flying from one place to another, working long wierd/hard hours, and trying to achieve that oh so out of reach work life balance thingy.

I have made a realization in my life. I'm spread too thin. As such, I reached down into my boots and found that I was spending way too much time on things that were taking up my time. One of these things is Facebook. While I loved reconnecting with high school friends, old missionary companions and missionaries from our local region Waco, I realized that it was causing a conflict with me. Therefore I deactivated my account.

There was a huge relief lifted off my shoulders and hopefully more time for blogging, my number one passion.

I'm off to Chicago tomorrow for the week for work. Then home again for the weekend. We finished the Christmas decorating, finalizing with the tree being decorated. It feels good.

Also, if you haven't been watching, I have three new shows for you to check out.

1) Modern Family - This show just makes me laugh until I want to pee
2) Glee - High School and music - need I say more
3) Vampire Diaries - It's my weekly Twilight fix with a lot more blood and wooden stakes.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Jim

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Well I am glad to know your reason for stopping, and I think that makes perfect sense! Have fun traveling this week & we hope to catch up with you guys soon.
xoxo