Monday, December 03, 2007

Blogging...

Or lack thereof. This is what I was hit with yesterday at Church.

I had a really good lesson planned out. Reviewed it, studied it, planned it, printed it and then the Spirit and my emotions got to me and I boobed out again. I must say (without being too preachy), that I have a soft spot for my Savior, Jesus Christ and when I teach about is sacrifice for all mankind, It gets to me, in the throat, eye ducts, nose...well you get the picture.

We had a very long day at Church, early choir practice before Sacrament Meeting, then the three hour block, then another choir practice for 1.5 hours, that just really rocked! We got a lot accomplished and it sounded great.

Next week we sing in Stake Conference in Killeen, so if you are in the neighborhood, and want to hear a great choir, come here some inspiring speakers and some beautiful music sung by people who love to sing.

I got to see our friend Karsten last week in Chattanooga, TN. He looked great and seemed to be doing ok. We miss him and also Molina (his ex).

I'll try to be better at posting - it's hard with all the travel and then the laundry, then putting up Christmas lights, the tree, and about 4,000 boxes of Christmas Decoration!!! We have too much stuff (crap as I call it) and I'm thinking that E-bay looks good right about now! Anywho - I haven't died and Princess has posted anything either so you can tell we're busy!

Happy Safe Holidays!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait to hear you at Stake Conference!

Leah said...

I thought the practice after church went very well and that the songs are sounding quite nice! I am excited to sing at stake conference. I love having you and Melanie in the choir! You help Zeb and I love sitting by Melanie.

Oh and Crap is what Zeb calls it as well! ;)