Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Vegas Baby - Day Uno

Merry Christmas...late, and Happy New Year early! Ha! I know that I have not been keeping up with my blog - too much work and too little fun time. So a quick re-cap.

We left for Vegas a week ago today, at the crack of dawn 4:45 AM. We arrived in Vegas at 9:00 AM PST and were greeted by my brother Bert at our gate (he works at the airport) and it was pretty cool to have that happen since all the regulations changed back in 2001. Bill & Linda (Princesses parents), met us in baggage claim, where surprise! Our luggage was number 1, 2, & 3 off the plane. We gathered it up, and headed to the in-laws house.

We dropped off the luggage, headed off for some errands and got a bite to eat at...the suspense is killing...IN-N-Out Burger!!! We then went into Henderson to my younger sister's to pick up my parents car (no rental car charges). While there we got to see my two nephews who have been living in New York state with their father, then my younger brother's wife came over with 3 of her 4 kids, and we got to hold and make kissy face all over my new 2 month old niece, Mallory Kate. She is such a cutie patootie!!! We left there, did some more errands and hooked up with our wonderful friend of many years Cardon. We got Linda to meet us and we ate at Macayo's for dinner...our favorite Mexican Restaurant. Bill is a professional real bearded Santa and he was working at a live Show at the FASHION SHOW Mall on the Las Vegas Strip (It was quite a production).

We got back to the in-laws around 9:00 PM and crashed! It was a very productive day.

No comments: