Sunday, June 20, 2010

To Dads

Happy Father's Day!

4309948848_5547f3<span class=dde2.jpg">

I'm not sure what your wives got you, but I got this from mine! A 64G Wi-Fi iPad! This weeks travel is going to be awesome!


For my Dad:

We wouldn't be here without you, we wouldn't be who we are. For all you do and have done, I give thanks for everything that I am because of you.


For Bill:

The greatest Dad-in-law you could have, even with the white hair and beard, I'm grateful for the things you have taught me.


For Rich:

Miles apart in distance, close in hearts, grateful for my older brother


For Bert:

Distance means nothing, hearts and spirits entwined, grateful for the example you are in my life


For Russ:

Wonderful little brother, great step dad, great future dad.


Have a great Father's Day


J



1 comment:

Kim and DeAnn said...

what a great great gift, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to an awesome dad!