Saturday, June 19, 2010

Funk

*Warning*  This post definitely contains some whining!

Yeah, I've been in a bit of a funk for the last two weeks with the blog.  Maybe that's why it's been a while since I posted.

You see, there is lots going on in our world.  First, I've been down two team members since January 1.  I've had some help from them doing some part time work, but it's not the same as having a full team to distribute and carry the load.  As such, I've really been travelling a bit, and trying to keep peace on the home front at times feels like I'm burning the candle (for the first time) at both ends.  (yeah, I know I need some cheese to go with the whine... I warned you).

Also, next Saturday markes the 2nd anniversary of my Mom's passing.  I've missed her a lot lately.  Pressures from work.  Pressures from Church.  I could really use her counsel right now.  She always knew how to help calm my fears and open my eyes to ensure the I could make choices correctly.  I certainly do miss her right now.

I leave for Vegas for a week and a half.  I've got some work to do there, taking some time off while there to visit with some friends and family.  Hopefully that will help recharge my batteries and get the funk off my back!

Princess and the girls are good.  Both the girls had dental cleaning and had to be put to sleep, and Sasha had some moles removed from the back of her head.  Poor thing is spotty where they shaved her hair and then had to stitch her up.

We're all doing well otherwise, no health issues, our jobs are good, and I guess that means the world is still spinning correctly.

J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugz.....

Jim said...

Thanks Bj! I appreciate it!

Stamp With Linz said...

xoxo