Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good Intentions.

Quote from Linda - "good intentions are like crying children, they should both be carried out"!

So, yesterday, we went and saw Avatar - if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it! It is Sci-Fi and I love Sci-Fi, but the movie has a really good story line. We opted to see it in 3D, although I had reservations cause usually 3D makes me queasy. I would see it again in 3D cause it was cool, not like the 3D of my childhood.

On our way home, we stopped to get Princesses car washed. BIG MISTAKE! $21.00, 2 hour wait, and a bad wash job to boot! I won't be going there again.

By the time we made it home, all my good intentions around cleaning the kitchen and home office were blown out of the water. We did do some straightening up, vacuum, a little dusting, but not the good elbows in the air cleaning like Mom made me do in as a kid. Sooo, I'll be doing a little bit of cleaning each night after work, so the house is presentable on Friday when The Hugginses come for a visit.

BTW, It's still cold here, this morning it was 13F and now it's hovering around 39F. We'll see if the forecasters get it right and the temp gets up to 48F today and then down into the 20's tonight.

Jim

No comments: