Saturday, January 09, 2010

BRRRRR!

Baby it's COLD Outside! I mean Cold!

Last night Princess and I went out for date night with the Mocks. The car was reading 24F and then add the windchill...BRRRRRR! The temp outside right now is 10F!!!! We live in the south for cryin out loud! Seriously.

Usually in the winter, Princess sets the thermostat at 60F, just so the girls don't freeze while we're at work. So far, she's kept it at 63! I'm looking forward to next weekend when we have the Hugginses come visit us, the heater is gonna be on overtime! Of course, the ten day forecast says that we'll be in the mid 50's next week during the day and 30's for nighttime lows. Still, I'm thinking it's going to be the warmest this house has seen since August.

Today is a lazy day cause we did laundry and some cleaning. I'm going to work on my desk and the "office" and Princess is going to work on the Kitchen! I'll post before and after pictures I promise!

We're going to go see AVATAR today, wish me luck, 3D movies make me a bit nauseous. What are your plans for this fine Saturday?

Jim

1 comment:

Kim and DeAnn said...

I say twentyten. And while Kim finishes marathon reading of UNDAUNTED, I will do laundry and browse blogs and poke around for a new Kindle book.

Isn't "global warming" a chilling experience! Shatters my faith of Democrats. . .