Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall II

Yep - it is fall, my favorite time of the year. I know I've posted before about fall, but today I'm really feeling it.

I'm in the Seattle area for work and the colors are gorgeous. The temp outside is a wonderful 52 F, and I'm in heaven. Wearing a short sleeve polo shirt and having the cool Northwest breeze blow against my white skinned arms feels great. Everyone is in flannel shirts with vests or jackets. I'm Loving IT!

Back home tomorrow evening, literally not home until after 5:00 PM, and then "single" (I couldn't get blogger to spell out baching it) until Saturday Night while Princess is out at the ADA convention in San Antonio.

I can't wait for fall to hit Texas - I'm ready, able, and willing to experience it. Come on buddy let the cool times roll!!

Safe travels - Jim

2 comments:

Paul said...

The way you travel, you may just want to enjoy fall in other locations. Fall in Texas is so short you could miss it while you are traveling.

Watts Family said...

You're in Seattle? Where are you up there? I'm so very jealous! I do so miss the fall. Happy travels.