Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Colors

I really couldn't start my post with Fall, otherwise BJ would've killed me. So, last week, I was at our corporate office for the week, enjoying their lovely fall colors and cool weather. It was a grueling week, lots of meetings, lots of work to get done. I actually got to spend two nights at home, then back on the road.

I'm currently in Boston, MA for work. The colors are spectacular! The reds and golds are so vibrant, and today it was overcast with some rain and then a beautiful, light wind. Street curbs are filled with leaves of all colors, fabulous harvest/Halloween decor, it is awesome. Makes me long for being at home and how much I loved fall as a kid. The decorations, the fun, the excitement about the costumes and the collecting of candy! It's kind of poetic justice that I now work for a candy company for the past 22 plus years.

I travel home tomorrow. Then I'm off to western Texas for an audit and on Friday, taking Halloween off!

Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm famous.... I made the blog :) It was great seeing you last week. Sorry I didn't get my hug goodbye... you vanished! And you forgot the punch from my table. Next time! xoxo bj