Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mother's Day...

...A little late! Since I had come down with the lovely Bronchitis bug on Mother's day weekend, we didn't get to celebrate the day for Princess. We did eat lunch at Pei Wei (I couldn't taste a thing) and that was fine, but it wasn't anything special.

Sooo, last night, we went to a local eatery here called 1424. Why is it called 1424 you ask? Because that is the address on Washington...1424 Washington, Waco, TX. Princess had the pork loin with fried plantains, mango salsa and a salad. I had the pork loin with balsamic reduction, potato medley, and baby carrots. MMMMMHHH! It was Delicious.

If you haven't been to 1424, it is a little pricey, so that is why we go there on special occasions, like Mother's Day celebrations, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.

Speaking of Moms, both our Mother's are doing quite well lately. We spoke to them on Mother's Day, Princess longer than me cause of my voice and cough.

I am better! Antibiotics rule man! Also, I'm singing a solo today in Sacrament Meeting. Wish me luck as I hope my voice will be able to handle it.

Jim

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

I heard your solo was awesome. Chris said it was moving. I wish I could have been there, I SO wanted to be! Glad you're feeling better!