Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday

Well, I am supposed to be at our corporate HQ for a week of training, but like my last entry stated, I am under the weather with Bronchitis. I am on day four of antibiotics and feeling a little bit better. I still have the cough and congestion in my chest. As such, I am at home. I am working from home, but took a second to blog about my trivial day.

So far this morning, I have had six phone calls from solicitors on the home line. I answer then hang up. I have had three work related phone calls on my cell phone. Thus far, a little bit of a boring day. The girls keep coming and going through their door in the kitchen, the TV is on to provide a bit of white noise for me (makes me think that I am in the open office environment at work). I've got a couple of reports to finish, along with a couple of expense reports.

So, it's back to work.

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Hope you feel better soon, Jim!