Friday, June 05, 2009

Off with a BANG

Just back from Atlanta and a week of meetings - yep, June is not disappointing me!  Lot's more work to do, not only around the house, but professionally too.

My group is currently down one auditor - has been since March 6.  Now we're down too as one of my guys is doing a temporary assignment at the site he covers!  We as a group shifted gears to refocus our priorities to ensure that we have no gaps heading into the last 6 months of the year!

I'm grateful for my team.  Sometimes they try me, sometimes I them, but we really do work well together and accomplish quite a bit.

GO JUNE!!  You're proving to be a firecracker one month early.

Jim

2 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

We are missing you guys. I swear Elliot said "Melanie" yesterday and started to cry. Eat a lot of salsa at Leals for me next time you go.

Leah said...

June is almost half way over. CRAZY! We are blessing Julia the first week in July. Will you be in town?