Saturday, April 25, 2009

Home

Yep, that's right, I'm home!

I've just spent weeks filled with long working days on the East Coast working from our national office and our PA plant. Lot's to do, lot's to see.

While I was gone, the new sofa, chair, and ottomans arrived at the house. They really are nice and very comfortable to sit on. Princess is happy, I'm happy - that's all that matters.

I also think that the rain magnet is back. While on the east coast, it rained off and on during the two weeks. I returned home yesterday to strong winds and now it's raining! I'm not complaining, the east needed it, and so do we need it here.

Lot's to catch up on around the house today, spend time with Princess and the girls.

1 comment:

Christina Price said...

Jim, so glad that you made it home safe and sound! I love you and Melanie. Thanks for all your support!!!! I'm so blessed to have the family that I have.