Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boring

That's how my life has become lately. Travel, home on weekend, travel, home on weekend, rinse, lather repeat, you get the picture.

So dear readers, not many of you commented on Princesses new car! I am disappointed in you. That thing is a major investment of time (and let's not forget money) for us both. It drives like a dream, and if you are considering a new car, I say, no shout it out, check out the Murano!

This past week has kind of been a downer (uhoh, it's Debbie Downer wah huh). I hurt my back last Saturday and have been working from home to recover and recuperate. I don't mind the getting old part of life, it's the getting fat part that just bites the big one! I know, I know, exercise, moderation in diet, exercise, will all help those old body parts feel better. Thanks for the lecture.

So, I thought I would post some more random pictures - no not the car - you jealous people, but of our trip home for the wedding.


This is the bride and MOTB (her mom- figure it out!) dancing - it was cute and they had a great time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The car looks super cool. I'm bugging Sterling daily for a Mini Cooper convertible to drive to College Station. I've about worn him down, but now that the semester is almost over...he wants to wait until the Fall. It's just a stall tactic. That boy. Have fun driving around in your cool car. We, sadly, have very little cool around here.