Thursday, June 14, 2007

Heat

Dry Heat that is!

I'm currently in Sacramento, California! The high yesterday was 103 and today's was 105!! It felt like an oven, heat blast every time you left your car, hotel, vendor's office, you name it, it felt GREAT!! I could sweat, and it evaporated right off of me. No clinging wet clothes, just a nice dry heat. I know that some people are thinking I'm weird. So maybe I am a little weird, but it has been sooo nice to have felt what I grew up with for all my life.

I have eaten at In-N-Out burger three times in the last two days! De-li-cious! I asked Princess what I could bring her and she said a burger. Too bad I can't get that through security tomorrow morning!

Also, I got upgraded on my rental car. Ready...

A brand new 2007 Infinity G35! Sweeeeett! I have been in heaven for the past two days - I'll post a picture of it later.

Gotta run - early flight to get back to Texas, heat, humidity, sweat - Geez, I'm missing the dry heat already! :-)

1 comment:

Wangsgaard said...

I'm totally jealous. What I would give for dry heat. "Dry heat" will NEVER describe Houston.