Saturday, February 24, 2007

Timing

I know that I have been lacking in my posts lately. Work has been tremendously busy. So much travel and so much to do while filling in temporarily for my boss.

This past week I was in Beaumont again for work. On my way home, I was going to stop and see the Joneses but I was hurrying and didn't make the stop. Boy am I glad I didn't. Seems like the flu bug has invaded their home...and mine. When I got home on Thursday, I had a fever of 101. I came home, put on sweats and climbed into bed while Princess went out to dinner with her friends from work (I was invited but didn't feel up to it). Little did I know how the fever would come to play. For about the past 36 hours, everything I have eaten (10 Ritz crackers and some chicken broth) has come screaming out of me. I don't know if this is a combination of flu virus, or of eating something bad on my way home. Either way, I am starving and trying not to eat anything other than broth and crackers. My fever finally broke last night and this morning I am feeling better, except for my tummy.

Princess has a busy day ahead of her. First the Primary activity, which I'm not going to, Second, a baby shower for Andrea (her third, and another boy)! I will stay home, finally shower, and work on laundry to get that chore done.

Tomorrow is Stake Conference - via satellite at the Chapel - we're not going - I don't know how I'll feel, and I don't want to infect anyone else with this little gem I have been experiencing. We got a couple of new movies, The Prestige and Zoom. I'll let you know how they are after today.

No comments: