Sunday, January 21, 2007

Butt Freakin...

COLD!!! That is what is has been here for the past week!! Princess had late starts on Monday and Tuesday due to sleet and frozen rain (what's the difference!!) Sleet is frozen rain.

Then on Wednesday, we had over an inch of ice on our driveway, over two inches on the roof, and icicles hanging down about 10 inches off the eaves! We both were homebound then! I'm not like those other crazies, if I can't get my car out of the garage and down the driveway without control, I'm not gonna drive on it!!! Come on People! STAY HOME when it get's like this.

Made another trip to Beaumont for work - kinda like my home away from home lately! Stopped off a late Christmas present to the Joneses in Houston, and then came home.

We did some mild redecorating of the windows in our bedroom - took down the toppers that matched the old quilt and hung up some new sheers for a fresher, cleaner look. I think that we need to add more panels, but now I have to wait for Princess to decide - Isn't more always better???? You know, if chocolate makes you feel good, then more is better...AM I Right?!!

Anyhow - I seem to be ranting - could be due to hunger setting in - gotta run, get ready for Church and get out the old ironing board to get ready for the cold in NJ this week.

Later!

4 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Hey Jim...I couldn't see your email address on your blog..so I'll just send you a comment. If you go to Karin Brown's blog you'll see she has a link to everyone's blog...Rachel, Deena, Warner's, Claudia, Pankratz, and her newest addition...the Corbett's. I guess the Corbett's are expecting a baby...good for them. Have fun looking at all the blogs...MALAAN

J & M Shumate Family said...

Karin's blog is http://texanboys.blogspot.com
I forgot to give you her site address!

Terri Greer said...

Hi Jim, I found you!! I also created a blog account, don't have a clue...my first blog is clueless ;>) anyway would like to change the Hi All but don't know how. Any tips you can give will be helpful. This is so great I will be able to keep in touch with you Yea! It was so great to see you. Say hi to Mel for me.
Love,
Terri

Terri Greer said...

Sorry Jim I think my blog name is Hi All but I am not sure you can also try Terri-Tamar.