Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Time Flies...















when work has been this crazy. Lately, I feel like a visitor in my own house! Sadie looks at me on Friday night as I try to laydown my tired head with "Look dad, this is my pillow! You go find the one you were using at the hotel!" This as I push my furried little pup to the side and slide into our now crowded California King bed.

Princess has been a trouper with all my travel...and I found out that I may have to go to New Zealand and Australia November 26 through December 8. Excited but nervous. I do well traveling Monday through Friday, but miss the weekends at home - gets me a little homesick for some TLC (no that is not The Learning Channel)!

Sunday, Princess will be 40! We have been married for 19 years which means that I have known Princess for half her life (one year of friends dating and then the engagement, hence half her life). She won't tell me what she wants for her birthday - so I'm working on it. We are trying to downsize our extravagant needs and she is doing a really good job by not telling me what she wants. Crap - I give her anything she wants...does that equate to spoiled on her part? Cause I know she spoils me.

The photo is from our back patio potted plants - she truly has a green thumb and with all my work stuff and honey-do list, I stopped to smell the roses...or in this case, the flowers.

Will post soon with pictures of her b-day celebration.
Jim

No comments: