Sunday, September 07, 2008

Trying

All right.

I am trying to be more positive and less "bluesy" about the blog.  I am trying to find my inner voice that once kept this blog lively and fun.  I beg of you to indulge me to work through the grief in my heart...to hang on...to look past the "glum" posts and the ever present "Mama's Boy" that is lost and wandering.  PLEASE, hang in there with me.

Since coming back from Michigan, I have had the pleasure of being in the plant (that is almost a record, the week before vacation, and the week after), which is coming to an end on Tuesday.  My travel for Tuesday is to head to Beaumont, TX for work.  The area is hot and humid, but as we know, the calendar says "September" so fall must be around the corner.  I like Beaumont, small town feel, with large town luxuries (i.e. chain restaurants).

I dislike the drive, only for one reason, I used to have several small calls and chats with Mom on the drive down to Beaumont.  The first time after her  passing, was misery.  This time it should be better, as I am going to concentrate on calls for work.

The next three to four weeks are going to be murder for travel, Mexico twice, then some local visits, Princess out to San Antone for work, all culminates is some hectic planning on my part.  Princess will celebrate her B-day early on in October.  Getting in shopping and secretly buying presents can be a challenge.  I do hold her to our rule established 21 years ago "If you find a hidden present, it goes back to the store...you don't get to enjoy it".  I'll let you know how it goes.

Crazy Crazy Crazy, my life thus far.

Jim

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Just take her to Disney Land like she wants... ;)
And we'll hang in there with you for as long as you need.