Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall?

So my last rant was about Fall and how this is my favorite season.  The temperatures were in the low 80's, the nights were in the mid 50's, and life was wonderful.

Today was the autumnal equinox.  The first day of Fall.  Today's High was 90 freaking degrees!  What happened?  I'll tell you what, good old Mother Nature - rearing her pretty head decided that we needed some more heat in September to keep up appreciating what is around the corner.  I tell ya, I'm sick and tired of it.  I want Fall back!  And Now! (yeah, get off your soapbox)

Yesterday at Church, I asked that Princess be released from our joint calling.  She has hated it for the past year and several months.  She likes teaching kids, primary kids, and not adults.  It is also hard for us if we want to take a weekend off and go somewhere, we have to get a substitute.  Hopefully Princess will get a better calling in R.S., or Primary, or Young Women's (Hah, that last one was mean)!

Anywho, we are doing good.   I'm off to Mexico this week, and have a long day ahead tomorrow, I'm covering for a shift manager in the afternoon, so it's going to be a long day, 7 to 7.  I'm really going to need a vacation soon.

Jim

No comments: