Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Color Change

No, not to the blog, but to the weather.  My favorite season is fall, followed by winter, then spring, and lastly, summer.  This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, me having come from the desert, I love it when it cools off.  It definitely has started doing that here.

I was in Minneapolis this week, and I realized that highs in the 60's during the day are the place for me.  The leaves had begun their changes, slowly, subtly, into the oranges, golds, and reds.  Man I LOVE fall!  It was a short trip, but I came back to low 80's here during the day and this morning it was 59 when I left for work!  Man I love fall.

Soon, we'll have our windows open during the evenings and reveling in the cool evenings.  I love to sleep bundled up and that is just around the corner - yeah baby, I love fall.

I spoke to a friend from Vegas today - she may not ever know it, but she cheered me up tremendously.  I've been blue again, not too bad, but today on the phone we laughed and we cried.  It was good.  I am blessed.  I know it, even if I rebel against it and all the good I have in my life.  Thanks Debbe for making my day today.

Hey everyone, Fall is coming!  Yahoo!

4 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

and that means Jim will be climbing up in the attic soon for all those fall decorations! :) Wahoo!

TonyaKuykendall said...

Do we have a Fall here in TX? Oh yeah, it's that season between Extreme Summer and Spring... (Spring, Summer, Extreme Summer, Fall)

Paul said...

The next time you are feeling down and need a good cry give me a call. I'll come over and kick you in the shins and you can get it all out.

Man, I love messing with you.

Kari said...

I love your blog. I love the comments. I love the memories of your festive home as the holidays roll out. I miss you both.