Friday, April 07, 2006

First Post


A little bit about myself and my significant other -my beautiful wife of 18+years Princess!

Orgininally from Las Vegas, NV, we moved to Central Texas June 2001. We have been happily married for almost 19 years and unfortunately we were not blessed with any children...soo, we happily adopted to beautiful daschunds (both females, Sadie is the darker one and almost 6, Sasha is the more pure red and will be 5) that have been a great source of happiness for us these past 6 years.

I work for a major candy company here and my lovely wife (whom I have referred to for the past 18+ years as Princess) works as a certified dental assistant. Wh0'd have thunk that I would be lucky enough to eat candy all day and then have super great dental care at my disposal. I give Princess a really hard time about the amount of pain that she inflicts when taking x-rays, but in reality, I am a big wimp when it comes to any amount of pain.

I come from a family of 6 children and Princess comes from a family of 2 girls...but her older sister has us beat (and almost has my parents beat for grandchildren) as she has EIGHT beautiful children. The oldest is currently in Argentina serving a two-year mission for our Church.

I travel quite extensively in my job doing continuous improvement and quality audits with our suppliers. It is a great job and I have truly been blessed by it. I speak, read, and write fluently in Spanish and have spent a great deal of time in Mexico and Central America for work. This has kept my Spanish quite good and has broadened it due to learning some technical words and phrases.

I know that this is quite rambling, and being new to the whole Blogging scene, I hope that you will have patience with me as I try to get better. I will also try to get more creative with pictures and whatnot as I go forward. I am open to critiques and welcome any and all comments you might have.

Jim

No comments: