Thursday, March 26, 2009

Philadelphia

Here I sit in Philadelphia, PA. I have come to understand that I am now a rain magnet.

Let me explain. I spent two weeks for work in New Zealand. It rained every day I was there - some days a little sprinkle, others a deluge.

I returned to Texas - and it rained - for three days straight.

I travelled to St. Louis - again rain.

Returned home to Texas and it rained.

Now I'm here in Philadelphia, and it has rained the past two days and is slated to rain tomorrow here and in Houston as I try to travel home to Texas. The best part of the whole deal is that every where I have been, the areas have needed the rain. So, wish me luck as I fly the friendly skies back home.

Jim

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

If you are bringing rain with you stay a day longer. I want to be dry at the ward campout on Friday. But just for a day my garden will need rain on Sat. afternoon. Thanks.

Christina Price said...

Sounds like you have been a positive influence!

Leah said...

Rain, Rain GO AWAY! That totally stinks everywhere you go it rains. Total bummer.
We miss you guys!!!!!