Saturday, March 07, 2009

G'day

Kia Ora from the wonderful island of New Zealand!

Wow! This has been an incredible trip so far. A short run down of my activities since I got here:
- Visited the vendor site in Invercargill, went to the southern most point of New Zealand called Bluff.
- Then went to Christchurch, middle of the south island, for a couple of working days.
- Travelled to Whangarei for two days, and then yesterday, travelled to Hamilton.
- I'll be in Hamilton the rest of the trip, flying back stateside on 13 March! Yep, I know it, but I'm not superstitious at all.

Just finished my Church block, went to the Hamilton East Ward, Glenview Stake. It was Ward Conference and a really good 3hours of meetings. It's really refreshing to be able to attend Church in another land. Fussy kids, kids fighting with their siblings, Ward Choir, all the usual things that we experience on a weekly basis in our own little part of the world in Waco.

Tomorrow, I'm off to a town called Te Rapa, then Tuesday to a town called Waitoa, and Thursday to Edgecumbe. All of these locations are new for me to audit, so I'm excited about that. Thursday I'm doing an audit for the Australian unit.

It's going to be nice to be in one hotel for the next 5 nights (6 in total).

Here's to Princess - Love you, Miss you, and can't wait to be back home in your arms again. I Love you.

For those loyal followers, thanks for your patience. Internet service here has not been very good in the smaller towns.

Jim

2 comments:

Christina Price said...

Jim, loved your post. An update on me, surgery went really well. I spent one night in the hospital and came home the next morning. Sore as heck but I'm moving around and resting. I love you and glad to hear that you are having such a wonderful time. Take pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I live vicarioulsy through your blog! Thank-you so much!