Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last Day

It's my last day in New Zealand - it has been a whirlwind two weeks! I'm tired and excited to fly home and be in my bed and to hug Princess and get kisses from my girls!

It'll be a long trip home - leaving Hamilton, NZ at 11:00 AM and arriving into LAX the same day - and then on to Waco arriving in at 10:30 at night!

I've been to Church, mingled with the Saints, visited the Temple grounds, mingled with the Saints. And had the opportunity many times to talk about the Restored Gospel in many different settings.

I've been blessed with safe passage - to and from each destination. I've had great company and great food along the way. I've seen countryside where the Hobbits ran from the ring wraiths. I've seen Mordor from an airplane window - and I've seen hundreds and hundreds of cows and sheep. This NZ (NZED) is a magical place - I know I'll be back.

Look out Texas - here I come!

Jim

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Yeah! We'll all be glad when you arrive!