Thursday, April 09, 2009

April

My last post, I complained about being a rain magnet. Remember? For all those that went on the Ward camp out - You're welcome - I came home, it didn't rain, and so you stayed dry. Dry but very, very cold! I however was home, in my cozy warm bed. It was great.

I was only home for about 42 hours, then I headed back out on the road. I spent one lovely night in Veracruz, Mexico, right on the beach at Boca Del Rio. The rest of the time was spent more into the interior of the country. Now mind you, it was all for work.

I returned home, jet lagged, tired, worn out, but just happy to be home safe and sound. Then the grueling began. Friday was a Dr's appointment (overall Cholesterol number really good, HDL, well within the good range, LDL - SUCKS - this number is too low) where the news was bad - gained some weight, and well you read it, my LDL is too low. What does this mean for dear Jim? It means he must exercise 30 minutes per day (LOL), eat a low fat, low cholesterol diet (have you seen me? I'm fat cause my Princess cooks...too darn well). I laughed and so now I'm taking a new drug called Niaspan - side effect - FLUSHING! Have you seen me, I flush at the drop of a hat - now it's going to be medically induced - great!

This weekend, we're taking the bed out of the Mickey room, replacing it with the couch from the living room as we prepare for the new sofa we bought on Saturday down in Austin. Then I leave again - this time to Wonderful New Jersey - It's gonna be a great time.

So now I've brought you up to speed on my "Wonderful Life", what's happening with Ya'll?
Jim

3 comments:

Christina Price said...

Loved it!! Who knew you were so full of s*^t. Glad that you get to see some much of this beautiful world we live in. However, I'm sure staying home sometimes feels extremely comfortable!! By the way, exercise can be fun and addicting!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhhh comin to see me :)

Stamp With Linz said...

Can't wait to see the room makeover! :)