Thursday, April 19, 2007

Home Sweet...

Home!

I just got home from a wonderful trip to central America for work. The weather was not too warm, and the countryside was just beautiful. Now I'm going out to do some mowing, weeding, and touching up.

Princess and I finalized on a simple plan for the front planter area that we carved out, and have accepted the bid to do the work. Now we just have to wait a couple of weeks for the workers to get here to do it. I'm tired of digging in hard clay-type soil, so I'm letting some one else do it. Bye-Bye bonus money! Oh well, at least when Sarah comes for a visit with Sterling and the kids, she won't know which house is ours.

BTW Sarah - Happy 36th Birthday!! We love ya!

Jim

1 comment:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Hope you enjoyed dinner last night with Princess. Her cake was way cool AND way yummy too!