Sunday, May 03, 2009

New Month

2009 is just zipping by!

I can't believe it is May already - pretty soon we'll be at Lynn's in Michigan having a blast.  Then before you know it, Christmas will be here.

We haven't decided what to do about Christmas.  Last Year was the family's first without Mom.  We didn't go home.  We stayed here.  It was horrible.  We'll see - trying to be positive what with all my travel, etc.

For those that were worried, Church was fine today.  Still tooooo much drama going on, but as we all know, we go to Church for ourselves, to worship, be uplifted, and be edified by the word of God.  In the grand scheme of things, this is small (although it feels big), and it too shall pass.

I'm grateful for my loving wife and my family.  I'm grateful for supportive friends (and even those who can't get a grip on how both Princess and I view things) for their love and friendship.

I'm off to NJ tomorrow for work - have a great week.

Jim

2 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Glad to see we are added to the sidebar menu! Hope to be counted among supportive friends as you are our on that list for us.

Stamp With Linz said...

Love you both tons. Thinking of you lots. Hoping your week is great.