Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home

So my last post was a little cryptic. I know, but sometimes you just can't say what's really on your mind as children may be in the room!

I've just spent the last three days in Beaumont, TX for work. I'm glad to be home. Princess is bringing Domino's sandwhiches home for dinner - good thing cause I'm starved!

I think we're both still confused by what happened Sunday, much less angry, more hurt - we'll get over it, but some trust has been removed and it's going to take a while to rebuild it. That's all I'm gonna say.

Jim

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's kind of cruel, don't you think? Give some dirt. Withhold some dirt. I don't like it.

Bert said...

stay true to your testimony and don't let other people influence it especially in the negative way! So send me an email and let me know what happened.