Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blame Canada

Yep, it even sounds like Southpark in my head when I say it.

So Princess and I arrived home on Sunday around 9:30 PM, unloaded the car and then crashed into our own bed for the first time in two weeks.

Monday I worked from the plant and Monday night, the Keller's brought over a scrumptious dinner even after I had threatened Andrea and Brandon both (It was extremely good and we appreciate the thought behind it).

Tuesday, I flew to Canada, Northbay to be exact, about a one hour flight north of Toronto.  In Toronto, I met "R" from my group, and we drove two hours farther north to a small town, called New Liskeard.  The next morning, we crossed over into Quebec and drove to the vendor's site for the audit.   Afterwards, we drove back to Northbay, stayed the night, and flew into Toronto where we were picked up by the same vendor's salesperson to audit another site about an hour and a half away.

Friday I flew home, did some yard work - not much, mainly pulling weeds, etc, and then Princess and I had a quiet night, eating poached eggs, bacon and toast.  It was deeeelish!  Today we've been doing chores, ran a couple errands and are about to have homemade tacos for dinner, and then I'm going to prep my Sunday School Lesson for tomorrow.

Next week, I'm off to Georgia and Tennessee for team meetings.

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Glad you're home- we missed you! :)