Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Anniversary

October 6, 1960...45 Years. That's how long Princesses Parents have been married. I ran out of time yesterday, but I did call and leave the "old woman" (my endearing nickname for Linda for the past 19 years) a Happy Anniversary voice mail at her work.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. Bill and Linda have raised two wonderful daughters. At the drop of a hat, they come running from Vegas to Texas to help us out. They love to visit their eight grandchildren in Idaho, whom they surprise every once in a while with sneak visits.

Bill and Linda are great examples of Christ like love, service and charity. They inspire us to do better, be better, and serve unselfishly not only in Church, but in the communities were we live. I have seen these examples reflected in the lives of their girls. They hold true to their values, morals, and ethics. They teach unwavering testimonies of Our Heavenly Father, His Son, and the Plan of Salvation to everyone they meet.

I know that as they age, they worry who will take care of them. They needn't worry at all! Their family will greatly cherish their wisdom among our own respective families. I only know that I can say...I truly love them as much as my own parents.

So kick up your heels Bill and Linda - enjoy...you've earned it.

Your Loving son-in-law (Old Man) and Princess

No comments: