Wednesday, May 19, 2010

14

Two weeks, 14 days, or 336 hours.  That's how long Princess and I will have been apart when I return home on Friday.

I gotta say it, I'm missing my girls, Princess, Sadie and Sasha.  It's been a very productive two weeks on the east coast, lot's of good food, great laughs, and a lot of work accomplished.  I have had this car for the past two weeks.  It drives good and EVERYONE at work has been oogling it!

I can't wait to get home to see the flowers, work on the flower beds with mulching, and just relax in my own chair!

The funny thing is that I'll be back here next week for another series of meetings.  Then I'm home for a week cause I've got a couple of doctor's appointments, so I've got to be home!  Thank Goodness!

Jim

1 comment:

Kim and DeAnn said...

that is some great looking car - enjoy home and your girls! A lucky bunch, you all are!