Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome Spring

As IF!

Yesterday it was 74 degrees, sunny with a light breeze. The Outlaws are still here with us (Princesses Parents) as Bill continues his dental transformation, we went out to dinner at Mama Baris and had a lovely time. Today it has rained (yes, we're like 2 plus inches ahead from last year at this time, just for March), the wind has come in from the north and the temperature is about 40 degrees. What a swing!

This morning, Princess and I made the trek to Target for the TWILIGHT: New Moon sequel. We're probably going to see it AT LeAsT ONCE this weekend. I'm also looking at booking our flights for Labor Day weekend with Lynn. Getting excited already for that.

My body is still adjusting to Central time from New Zealand. It's been tough, but I'm working on it to readjust.

Rachel and Josh and their kids are coming tonight for burgers and hot dogs. Princess is making potato salad, pasta salad, rice crispy treats, and an orange pound cake for desert. We're are feasting I'm telling you.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend too.

Jim

1 comment:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I need to rent New Moon...haven't seen it yet!! Oh, how I wish we still lived in Waco. We miss you all! OH...and I can still taste the rice crispy treats Melanie makes...YUM! We are anxiously awaiting orders for our next assignment. Who knows where we are headed next. Maybe we'll get lucky and be blessed with a great place like Wacky Waco!