Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

Yep, right here in good ole central Texas! We had snow today for about 20 or 30 minutes. We got a call from Cori and then Princess looked out the Window and there were flurries. She hollered over to me (cause I was in the den) and I grabbed the our little Nikon Camera (it's a P80) and started shooting the video. I'm tellin ya, we've had some weird with a Capital W weather this year. I hope you enjoy the video - Princess is too cute when it comes to these little Mother Nature surprises.

Jim

P.S. While the video was uploading, it quit snowing, then started again. Maybe tomorrow we'll wake up to white stuff on the ground and reindeer prints and sleigh marks!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR MY CLOSEUP DEAR!!!!!! Great camera!!!

Kim and DeAnn said...

I get a big lump in my throat and tears in my eyes to hear your voices and see you! Happy White Christmas!!

Bert said...

very cool!