Friday, December 11, 2009

Home Again

I just arrived home from a week in Chicago. Man was it cold there this week! Lot's of snow, Lot's of wind, and LOT'S of cold temperatures!

For a desert rat, having grown up in Vegas, I had seen snow in Utah, but never had I experienced waking up to 2F temperatures with a wind chill of minus 14F!

The year end meetings with my team went well. I think we got a lot accomplished.

Tonight we're heading out to see the town of Burnet, TX for some holiday sights and sounds. We've never been before and it just feels like the time to go (plus we're going with friends), so it shoudl be a fun night.

Tomorrow I'll be working to catch up on some "desk" time stuff while Princess irons my clothes for the last trip of the year next week. It will feel good to catch up.

Jim

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

Brrrrrrrr! That is COLD!