Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where?

Where have we been?  That's the question I keep getting from every reader of this blog.  Well, we have been uber busy!

While I have been trotting the globe, Princess has been holding down the fort.  We decorated the tree and finished putting up the Christmas decorations (photos to come, I promise).  Then she readied all the preparations for our annual Christmas Ornament Party.  We did that last Saturday and had a blast (although, some of our usual suspects were not able to attend).  Princess has also been performing the job of Christmas present buying!  She has been a real trooper.

I know, I know, quit nagging, more pictures to come soon.

Tonight's our Ward Christmas Party (we're going cause Princess got guilted into roasting a turkey a la Martha Stewart's recipe - we don't usually go, lots of kids running and screaming, cold food - you get the picture, not that there is anything wrong with kids, but I'm getting older) but we are - so look for us there with bells on!

Jim

No comments: