Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tuggs ON

Say it out loud - This is where I have been this week. TUGGS ON - you know, Tuggs On Arizona! ;-0. So really it is Tucson, Arizona, but after I got a call from Mexico and explained that I was in Tucson, my person on the other kept calling it Tuggs On - I laughed my butt off.

This week was scheduled to be at home, but late last week, I got a call from an associate within our company that this vendor Needed to be audited as quickly as possible. So after about a dozen e-mails, we got the date set and here I sit in the hotel room blogging. The mountains are beautiful, the weather is warm about 80F, and there are beautiful mountains!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - traveling home, doing some laundry, and working on some reports. Then, no more putting up Christmas Decorations - just putting some empty boxes into the attic so we can park at least one car in the garage.

Sunday is Stake Conference in Killeen with our Ward singing right after the opening prayer and then the closing song! We practiced hard, the songs are beautiful, and more important, I'm looking forward to being rejuvenated spiritually.

Gotta go to sleep - early flight tomorrow!
Jim

2 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Yeah for choir

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see your smiling face in the office - that way I know you still work for the company! I also saw a picture of you on the Blackhurst's blog - very nice!