Saturday, August 11, 2007

MMMHHH!

So this week I was supposed to spend the whole week in the office. I had planned everything out to the proverbial "T". Finish some reports, catch up on expense reports, start prepping the trim on the house to give it a good coat of paint (I know, I wait until August to do this, BUT, we have had record rainfall during May, June and July, etc.

I was busy at my desk on Monday when I got the call from an R&D associate stating that he needed an audit performed right away and how fast could I do it. I explained my schedule, he gave me the contact, and next thing I knew, I was planning a trip to sunny Los Angeles area.

Now you might be wondering, why I have titled this post "MMMHHH". Well it is because while in sunny Cal-i-for-ni-a, I ate several times at my favorite burger joint in the whole wide world...In-N-Out Burger!


And to prove how loving I am to Princess, here is what I ate at IN-N-Out->


I even had the audacity to call her and let her know what I was eating that very moment while we were speaking! :-) She wasn't too impressed I must tell you. I don't really think her tone with me was all that pleasant either! Go figure!

I made it home safe and sound, and today is a day filled with errands - and sshh, I've got to find a 20th anniversary present for Princess and she has given me no clues whatsoever to get her! It's not like we don't have all that we need, but still, it is our anniversary (she has put up with me for 20 years after all), so she rightly deserves all the attention and accolades she can get!
Jim

5 comments:

Brandy said...

flowers...don't forget the flowers! :)

Rachel White said...

A culinary trip in Europe . . . frequent flyer miles should cover it!

Stamp With Linz said...

Yes she does! :)
Happy 2-0!

Moore Fun Stories said...

Congrats on 20 years. That's awesome. Have fun!!

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary!! We are so happy for you. Hope you found that "just right" gift!

Love,
Kari and Arlen