Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year...a little late

Happy New Year...on January 3rd 2007! I'm late posting because; 1) I have been a little under the weather with a cold, 2) Princess and I have been busy doing some much needed chores (will explain later), and 3) I have been busy with some work issues ensuring that all runs smoothly for our plants.

We got all of our Christmas decorations taken down, packed and put back in the attic. This all accomplished with me having some sinus/cold issues. I must say, Princess is pretty patient with me when it comes to me being sick. I don't like to be touched, massaged, or held, just left alone with a blanket, and she manages to dance on the "egg shells" of my moods. All in all we have been pretty effective with our time off.

As you know, our 4th bedroom is our home office, or as I like to call it our room from "he**". This is due to our differing filing systems, mine is to file everything into file folders in drawers, and Princesses is to make piles and then when you cannot see the desktop, then she files. We cleaned up the office and now it is a much more pleasant environment to work in. Now don't go beating me up, Princess is a wonderful woman, we just have different filing methods. So now that her desk is cleared, she actually worked on some of her scrapbooking/cards/stamping supplies that she received for Christmas.

Well for the past week I have been trying to grow a goatee! We had a policy change at work and now we can have facial hair. The operative word is TRYING to grow this facial hair thing! After 8 days, it looks like I have dirt on my face. No kidding - look at my picture below:



Don't mind the five head (you know instead of a forehead), just look at the "dirt" around my chin (s). You can't see the mustache hair really well cause it has turned blonde/white already, but the other is quite red. I don't know if I'm going to keep it, only time and my mood on Sunday will tell (if it looks this bad by Sunday...off it comes!)!

We're pretty laid back today, going to Target (pronounced Tarjay) to return a shirt, then to HEB for some groceries.

Happy New Year - Jim

No comments: