Thursday, May 04, 2006

Loooong Week

It's Thursday and I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest and I am losing !!! I have been in the plant all week and it just seems that I am no longer helping to make candy, but I've become a firefighter...'cause that's all I've done all week is fight someone's fire that they dragged me into.

We continue our quest to get through season one of Nip/Tuck.
Me with my hands in front of my face for about ten minutes out of each episode, and Princess just taking it in. Tonight will be another disk for us to peruse.

I have been trying to eat better for Princess and the diabetes. Today I lost! I had two granola bars before lunch as my frosted flakes left me early on in the crisis that were happening. As part of this, I'm taking my lunch to do portion control...it's helping. I even pack grapes as a snack for later in the afternoon...even with all that, I had a SNICKERS Almond bar to boot. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

My Mom is doing better with her cancer numbers - more or less stabilized so that is good. We are trying to plan a trip home in the fall so that we can spend some more time with family than what we ususally get with that brutal 24 hour drive home...we'll see how it all pans out.

I promise to be back tomorrow to let you know how my "new" career is going.

No comments: